On UNESCO International Day of Tolerance, the Anne Frank Stichting launched The Bookcase for Tolerance. This app tells the story of Anne Frank and four young adults who are dealing with antisemitism, racism, and discrimination in Dutch society today. Under the motto of #DontHateEducate, the Anne Frank Stichting aims to draw attention to this topic with personal stories.
Here’s a list of all the prizes:
– Webby / Juryprijs for best use of augmented reality
– Webby / Public’s Award in the category diversity
– Yellow Pencil / Entertainment
– Wood Pencil / Graphic Design
– Wood Pencil / Experiential
– Wood Pencil / Digital Design
– Shortlist / Digital / Storytelling
HAGENS was responsible for the PR campaign around the launch of the app. Through free publicity, we brought attention to The Bookcase of Tolerance in different media. This resulted in various publications such as NU.nl, Koffietijd, TechCrunch, LINDA, and Adformatie.
Looking back, HAGENS is very proud of this beautiful project in collaboration with INNOCEAN BERLIN, Media.Monks, MassiveMusic, and Ted Alkemade.