- With ABN AMRO’s ‘De Inhaalslag’ (literally translated; The Catch Up), we drew attention to gender inequality in the art world in partnership with Women Inc.
- The Bookcase for Tolerance, a wonderful project for the Anne Frank Foundation, won no less than 29 (!) international awards this year (and another 24 shortlists).
- We contributed to the House of hiv exhibition that told the stories behind 40 years of HIV initiatives (reaching around 11 million people!).
- Hertog Jan Vatgerijpt again sold out within 1 day.
- Solidaridad opened the doors of two pop-up stores this year: 1. The Bittersweet restaurant where only fair desserts were served. 2. The Signastore where we collected signatures for the ‘Good Clothes, Fair Pay’ petition.
- With Prorail we started a campaign to raise awareness of the dangers around railroads, which was picked up by the national media.
- And to end the year on a high note, last week we traveled with a group of journalists to the world premiere of Sisi Season 2 in Vienna.
This was a great year for HAGENS to look back on! For now, we are taking a week off, to recharge ourselves completely for a banging 2023.